Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

5 free audio stories from Gotta Have It: 69 Stories of Sudden Sex narrated by Rose Caraway

The amazing Rose Caraway has done it again! She's the narrator of Gotta Have It: 69 Stories of Sudden Sex Audible audiobook and has generously made five stories available free! Listen below (the embedded players should work but if they don't for some reason, the links above them should). A huge thank you to her and everyone who's listened and purchased Audible audiobooks - I know how many of you there are because I am part of their Author Services program and I get $1 for each Audible purchase of my books, which is pretty much the best free money program I've ever seen. I'm analyzing that data and my sales figures to help me figure out what kinds of books to edit next!

Laugh by Sommer Marsden

Click here to listen to the free mp3





Police Dogging by Elizabeth Coldwell

Click here to listen to the free mp3





Remembering the Wrinkles by Penelope Friday

Click here to listen to the free mp3





Not Just a Myth by Heidi Champa

Click here to listen to the free mp3





The Dirty Things She Says by Sinclair Sexsmith

Click here to listen to the free mp3



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home