Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, February 11, 2013

69 erotica stories on audiobook you can try for free with Audible

Yay! Gotta Have It: 69 Stories of Sudden Sex is now available from Audible.com as an audiobook narrated by the fabulous Rose Caraway! Buy it from Amazon or Audible and here's a free audiobook offer from Audible. THANK YOU for supporting my audiobooks. I so appreciate finding this new audience and if you do like it, please leave a brief review on Audible. It helps a lot! Here's links to all my audiobooks.



To refresh your memory, some more info, including the book trailer (with lots of author participation, which I think makes it my favorite of my book trailers), and the table of contents, is at gottahaveitbook.com/about, and in September my next 69-story book will be published. More on that soon! And through April 1st, I'm accepting submissions (the book is currently wide open, and I would love to once again publish as many new authors as possible!) for my next 69-story anthology of BDSM submission erotica).

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home