Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch the Best Sex Writing 2012 book trailer above

Read the introduction to Best Sex Writing 2012 here
Buy Best Sex Writing 2012 at Amazon or for the Kindle or Nook

Monday, February 11, 2013

69 erotica stories on audiobook you can try for free with Audible

Yay! Gotta Have It: 69 Stories of Sudden Sex is now available from Audible.com as an audiobook narrated by the fabulous Rose Caraway! Buy it from Amazon or Audible and here's a free audiobook offer from Audible. THANK YOU for supporting my audiobooks. I so appreciate finding this new audience and if you do like it, please leave a brief review on Audible. It helps a lot! Here's links to all my audiobooks.



To refresh your memory, some more info, including the book trailer (with lots of author participation, which I think makes it my favorite of my book trailers), and the table of contents, is at gottahaveitbook.com/about, and in September my next 69-story book will be published. More on that soon! And through April 1st, I'm accepting submissions (the book is currently wide open, and I would love to once again publish as many new authors as possible!) for my next 69-story anthology of BDSM submission erotica).

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home