Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sex toy erotica with a twist: "Under Direction" by Teresa Noelle Roberts

I love erotica featuring sex toys and I love plot twists, and both are prominently featured in "Under Direction" by Teresa Noelle Roberts in Serving Him: Sexy Stories of Submission. Here's your latest excerpt. If you like it, please like Serving Him on Amazon! Previous excerpts: "Chattel" by Errica Liekos, "The Coffee Break" by Kristina Wright, "What You Deserve" by Lori Selke and "Subbing" by me.

From "Under Direction" by Teresa Noelle Roberts

The package was hefty for its size, and oddly shaped, wrapped in sleek, dark-red paper neatly enough that I suspected Luke hadn’t done it himself. “I brought you a present,” Luke said. “Actually it’s more I bought myself a present for you to use.”

The wording, and the fact it wasn’t near my birthday or any holiday, made me suspect a sex toy, or lingerie, or some other bit of erotically charged fun. I made quick work of that pretty wrapping.

But this toy wasn’t anything I expected.

“A Feeldoe?” I raised one eyebrow at the alarmingly turquoise contraption: two conjoined faux-cocks, one end to insert into me and the other, obviously, for someone else to enjoy. Turquoise is my favorite color, and it certainly looked like it would be fun in the right, meaning female, company, but I wasn’t seeing any immediate application.

“Who’s the lucky lady you imagine me using this with?” We were basically monogamous, but we’d never ruled out the possibility of adventure if the right opportunity arose. Maybe this was Luke’s not-too-subtle way of saying he’d found what might be the right opportunity. “Or is it more flexible than it looks? I’ll try anything once.”

Luke smiled one of those smiles that always wiped out some of my fears while firing up a new crop, much more fun than the originals. I felt a stirring in my groin. “No, girl. You’ll be using it on me.”
If you liked this excerpt, please do like it on Amazon, enter to win a $50 Amazon gift card by pre-ordering by January 31st, and stay tuned for more excerpts!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home