Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, December 30, 2012

My Hitachi Magic Wand essay at Salon and Hitachi Magic Wand erotica story in Instruments of Pleasure

I'm ending the year on a high note with an essay at Salon called "Is My Vibrator Ruining My Relationship?" about buying a second Hitachi Magic Wand. I know I look a bit weird in the photo below; I'm not that great at self-portraits, but it's the only photo of I have of me with a Hitachi.



Speaking of this beloved vibrator, my story "Like This," about a woman who shows off her use of a Hitachi Magic Wand, kicks off my 10-story ebook Instruments of Pleasure: Sex Toy Erotica, now available for Kindle ($4.99) and Nook ($5.39, I don't set the prices because if I did these would be equal!). More info about it below, and stay tuned for more erotica ebooks from me.
I can't think of a better way to add more fun to sex than sex toys—after all, the word "toy" is right there, and today's sex toys come in all sorts of playful designs, from Hello Kitty vibrators to sparkly harnesses, light smackers to heavy paddles. Whatever you can dream of, you can probably find—or make your own!

The very special stories in Instruments of Pleasure highlight the many ways we use sex toys to make our fantasies come true. Sometimes, there's a lesson involved, such as "Like This," where a woman uses what many consider the "Cadillac of vibrators," the ultra-powerful plug-in vibe Hitachi Magic Wand (or "electric miracle," in the story), to show her lover exactly what she does when she's alone. For others, toys are part of BDSM play, especially spanking, and you can read about the intense strokes of a cane in "Getting It Right" and the power of "The Spanking Machine." The dildo in "A Girl, Two Guys, and a Sex Toy" almost makes it a foursome, while in "The London O," using a pair of remote controlled panties with a built-in vibrator in public brings new heights to the thrill of sightseeing. In "Strapped" and "The Inner Vixen," women take charge, using a strap-on dildo and harness and a whip, respectively, exulting in the power they hold, and the delight their partner gets in being on the receiving end. Other times, rather than adding sensation, we take away a sense, such as the use of a blindfold in "Princess." Without being able to see, the heroine can simply feel. In "The Apiary," there are multiple toys, including a collar and chains, but the main "toy" is a chair, a piece of furniture that can be surprisingly erotic, if you use your imagination.

I hope these stories serve as their own kind of sex toy for you, and inspire you to break out your favorite toy, or perhaps discover a new one. You can never have too many sex toys, or have too much fun with them!


And the table of contents:

Like This Rachel Kramer Bussel

The London O Justine Elyot

Princess Elizabeth Coldwell

Strapped KD Grace

The Apiary Megan Butcher

Undercover Kink Louisa Harte

The Inner Vixen Saska Walker

A Girl, Two Guys, and a Sex Toy Kristina Wright

Getting It Right Teresa Noelle Roberts

The Spanking Machine by Rachel Kramer Bussel

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home