Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, October 04, 2012

Marie Claire UK on my free Babeland erotica class (next one is October 17th)

I spent part of my 8-hour layover at Schiphol airport checking out Lindsey Kelk's "50 Shades of Pay Day" article in Marie Claire UK (with Blake Lively on the cover) about the free erotic writing workshop I taught at Babeland (the next one, also free, is October 17th at 7 - don't be late or you'll miss it!). I haven't found the article online yet but here's part of what she wrote about me:
Far from being a slinky Jessica Rabbit-type sexpot, the night's speaker, Rachel Kramer Bussel, who has edited more than 40 anthologies of erotica, reminded me of my year-eight English teacher. I wasn't sure if it was the 'take me seriously' specs or the fact that she just seemed a little bit awkward handing out pencils. But I wasn't surprised to find out that her other passion was reviewing cupcakes on her blog

Her advice was straightforward: write what you know about, don't be afraid to use humour. After a quick talk, she led us through a few writing exercises, giving us two minutes to write a short erotic scene featuring a given subject, the first two being food and a chair. The idea was to realise that anything can be erotic.
FREE workshop is Wednesday, October 17th, 7-7:45 pm, Babeland, 43 Mercer Street, NYC - see you there!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home