Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, October 26, 2012

I'm reading spanking erotica in the dark Friday, November 2nd, in the same room where these sexy photos were shot

These photos by Constance and Eric were shot in the back room at Shag in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, back when I only had one tattoo (I now have three, and with my impending birthday am a bit tempted to get another one), except for the sunglasses one, which was shot in the front room of Shag by Anya Garrett, both photographers who I adore and highly recommend. Can you tell I love that store? I just may buy myself an early birthday present of some jewelry. I'll be reading part of my nude hotel spanking story "Marks" from Cheeky Spanking Stories on Friday, November 2nd, as part of Audio Smut.









Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home