Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, June 08, 2012

I love my spanking erotica but it'll never be worth $13,897.50

When you have books like Naughty Spanking Stories from A to Z 1 and 2 that are out of print, apparently people do crazy things, like this:



I love all my anthologies but there is no way this book is worth even 1/10th of that! Hilarious, but still. You could buy umpteen erotica books for that price.

As soon as I have some time, I'm going to work on getting both Naughty Spanking Stories from A to Z books into ebook and audio form, but in the meantime, you can buy my books Spanked and Bottoms Up: Spanking Good Stories (more info below) and this fall the very hot Cheeky Spanking Stories will be out from Cleis Press! I just saw the cover at BEA and am SO excited about and just posted the table of contents and introduction. And you should all check out the free ebook Across my Knee: The Delights of Spanking! Yes, it's spanking erotica that's completely free for a limited time, so download it today. Why not? (It's also free for the Nook).



Listen to my Spanked story "The Depths of Despair" being read by Danielle A. Nelson at Nobilis Erotica (mp3)

Buy Spanked from:

Amazon

Kindle

Bn.com

Nook

Powell's

Indiebound (find your local indie bookstore)

Audible audio version

Cleis Press



Buy Bottoms Up: Spanking Good Stories from:

Amazon

Kindle

Bn.com

Nook

Audible audio version

Cleis Press


Cheeky Spanking Stories will be out this fall! I'm so thrilled with this cover; it might edge out my Women in Lust cover as what I think of as my hottest book cover.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home