Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Sex Diary: "The Bisexual LA Woman Getting off on Game of Thrones and Suicide Girls"

Proud editing moment with this week's sex diary: Even though I've never seen Game of Thrones, I knew how it was spelled (not "The" Game of Thrones). It's the little things, right? I hope you like this sex diary and if you have an exciting sex life or know someone who does who might want to write about it anonymously, email me at sexdiaries at nymag.com with a little more about your situation and I'll be in touch.

"The Bisexual LA Woman Getting off on Game of Thrones and Suicide Girls"

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home