Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, October 10, 2011

I want your sex diary!

After you've read a few of the weekly Sex Diaries I edit, if you think you have an interesting story and want to write one (and remember, it's quality and what your take is on your sex life, not just how much sex you're having), email me at sexdiaries at nymag.com and tell me a little about why you'd be a good diarist, along with your age, location, occupation, gender, sexual orientation and relationship status, and I'll be in touch with details. Please pass this on to anyone who might want to write one (it pays). I'd especially love to see an Occupy Wall Street sex diary, but we are always looking for diaries across the sexual spectrum (especially if you don't think you/your peer group's been represented thus far in the diaries). Thank you!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home