Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, August 22, 2011

Cock and balls doughnut at Voodoo Doughnut

I loved the Voodoo Doughnut in Eugene, Oregon - no line, unlike the Portland version, and you can sit inside or out, and there's pinball. And, of course, amazing donuts, like this:



Also cute:



And these are the ones I tried - whoa! I shared the bottom banana/peanut butter/chocolate one with two strangers. I ate enough of it to feel a little ill...it was amazing. Doughy and coffee-cake-cinnamon-swirl-like inside, with chocolate and peanut butter and chocolate chips on top and banana inside. Totally worth it.



See more of my Voodoo Doughnut photos here.

And Eugene was gorgeous:



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home