Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch me talk about my debut as an author, Sex & Cupcakes: A Juicy Collection of Essays, in this Q&A with my publisher Thought Catalog Books

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Black Coffee Poet shows She's on Top some love, with sexy photos

Check out the Black Coffee Poet 3-part ode to my BDSM anthology She's on Top, including a review, interview with super sexy dominant female hotness, and a video reading!

She's on Top review

Interview with me about erotica, writing, feminism and more, plus hot BDSM photo essay including bondage and a hot female foot on male face tribute to the cover!

Video reading from She's on Top

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home