Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, March 03, 2011

Threesome erotica story "Anything for Her" in Anything for Her

My threesome story “Anything for Her” is in the Xcite Books e-book anthology called...Anything for Her. I think this will also be a print book, like Sex at Work, which arrived in the mail this week.

Anything for Her by Rachel Kramer Bussel

Emma is so hot for her girlfriend, Jenny, she'll do anything to please her, including inviting Jenny's new crush, Damon, into their bed. She doesn't think she's all that into men, but Damon soon wins her over and she winds up fully enjoying their triple play, getting stuffed with his cock with her beautiful babe by her side. Her initially selfless act turns out to be one that brings her the joy of watching them as Jenny fulfills her fantasy and being a very eager participant.



I've got a lot more stories coming out...not all are winners, but the point is, they're finished. I finished them, not got 90% of the way through and gave in to my inner voice telling me, "Everyone else's will be better than yours." I hear that way too much.

I’m trying not to be the slacker girl I once was…can’t make up for past sins, but I can push myself to keep on writing, even when I hate it, even when I think it sucks. My new motto is not just the perfect is the enemy of the good, but the perfect is the enemy of the mediocre. So far it’s working…I’m even producing some things that I really like. Fancy that!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home