Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, February 07, 2011

Sex Diary: "The Finance Guy With a Girl (or Two) Every Night"

This week's Sex Diary at Daily Intel features "The Finance Guy With a Girl (or Two) Every Night" and has caused lots of debate in the comments - was it too straight-up about the sex, or should there be more introspection? In my personal opinion, I think if there was too much introspection, people would be like, "There's not enough sex." But I like the lively commentary.

If you're a New Yorker and are interested in writing a sex diary, click above and send your details to that address and I'll get back to you ASAP.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home