Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, December 05, 2010

I heart Girl's Gone Child

I've said it probably many, many times, here and elsewhere, but I really love Rebecca Woolf's blog Girl's Gone Child. The content, of course, but also the design; it's so stunning, and what I'd want my blog(s) to look like if I could ever afford to spruce them up (not a complaint, I don't have the time right now to contemplate cleaning my living room, let alone my blogs). But still, it's a visual treat and I think I'm going to get 4 days in LA in January/February and am gonna make it a priority to see Rebecca after...way too long. Last trip was fun but also madness; this next trip, in between work stuff, I want to hang out with my favorite moms.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home