Maybe it's the same way I could walk smack into the clear glass door at the Apple Store the other day. Anyway, do join us for one of our funnest Cupcakes Take the Cake events of the year, our annual cupcake picnic/Delicious Sandwich Social (that part is run by Jon Friedman).
This is our fourth year collaborating with Jon Friedman for the Delicious Sandwich Social. What is the Delicious Sandwich Social?! Basically, it is like "Secret Santa" for sandwiches at a picnic in a park. Fun!
There will be cupcakes as well. Feel free bring your own cupcakes as well as picnic items.
LOCATION: Near The Picnic House @ Prospect Park, Brooklyn. Take the F/G to 7th Avenue stop in Brooklyn. Follow @cupcakeblog on Twitter day of event for updates. Rain date will be August 22.
August 21, 3-5 pm
3rd Street & Prospect Park West
Brooklyn, NY 11215
1. You must bring one FULL delicious sandwich (cut in half) with you to the park. (homemade or deli-bough)
2. Label and submit one half of your sandwich to the DSS advisory board (Jon and Meetup Organizers).
3. Sandwiches will be labeled with the name of submitter and the kind of sandwich (vegetarian, meat,vegan, pescatarian).
4. Every participant will get one half of another participant's sandwich submission and keep the other half of their own. Numbers will be pulled at the social for sandwich halves.
5. One lucky random sandwich half will contain THE GOLDEN TICKET redeemable
for the DSS prize package.
6. Cupcakes Take the Cake will be providing cupcakes but feel free your own cupcakes to share.
7. Enjoy your sandwiches, meet the person who's sandwich you've eaten, eat a cupcake and have some fun!