Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, May 03, 2010

My new sex column and 20% off sex toys at EdenFantasys

I'm thrilled to announce that this Wednesday launches my new sex column "Secrets of a Sex Writer" at Sexis Magazine AND that EdenFantasys is now a sponsor of In The Flesh Reading Series. Each month we'll give away 100 copies of the print edition of Sexis plus gift cards for free sex toys. And whether you come to In The Flesh or not, you can get 20% off your order by using the code "cupcake"! I'm so excited about this partnership and honored to be part of their roster of columnists, which includes Nina Hartley, The Bloggess, Em and Lo, Sinclair Sexsmith and other vary talented folks!



Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home