Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, March 29, 2010

Social networking sites and me

A few social networking sites where you can find me (I'm on many of them but some are for my friends, these I'll add anyone, cause I'm easy like that):

My Facebook fan page

In The Flesh Reading Series Facebook fan page

Twitter (@raquelita)

Twitter (@cupcakeblog)

Twitter (@InTheFleshNYC)

Fetlife (sorry, not sure how to link my profile, but I'm easy to find) - please note, I am NOT in any way on Fetlife for dating purposes, just for catching up with people and promoting my events/books.

Yelp (same here)

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At March 29, 2010, Blogger Madeline Elayne said...

http://fetlife.com/users/22045

 

Post a Comment

<< Home