Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My 4 new book covers!

Just got my new book covers in from Cleis Press - all are fall releases (only one, Orgasmic, has been turned in, though Naked is almost done and as I posted, Passionate is getting there and I'm eagerly awaiting submissions. Haven't seen covers for Best Bondage Erotica 2011 or Best Sex Writing 2011 yet (just typing "2011" feels weird though!). While I'm away this weekend I'll post about The Art of the Erotic Love Letter - I'm writing this one, my first nonfiction book, and will be seeking input. And I have to say, even 30+ anthologies in seeing my name on a book's cover never gets old, and, I predict, never will.


(Yes, Passionate is now called Passionate.)





Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home