Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, February 05, 2010

Happiness is a warm baby

Lunchtime fun starring me and Jessica-Louise, age five and a half months. I hadn't seen her in I think three weeks and she now eats baby food, makes little noises, grabs my fingers and moves them around, and lifts her head up to look at me when I'm holding her. A-DORABLE! Seriously. I told her dad my heart melted when I saw these photos. Also cute: both parents trying to get a perfect photo at our impromptu photo shoot. I predict more very cute kids in their future. Making her laugh and smile is so much fun.





Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home