Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, January 08, 2010

My breasts in postcard form

Well, me holding my breasts - close enough.



So much to say about my newly decluttered apartment, all the self-improvement I've been attempting, and more, but deadlines and life (and, tonight, Splurge) await. But I will be back in blogging/writing form soon.

For now, I've got these postcards featuring one of my photos by Anya Garrett promoting me baring my breasts January 28th at SHAG, 7:30 pm, 108 Roebling Street at N. 6th, Williamsburg, Brooklyn ($5; free Karma Champagne to first 60 people). We'll be auctioning off the bust for charity, then having a book party and signing for Peep Show: Erotic Tales of Voyeurs and Exhibitionists. It's going to be an event you don't want to miss!

If you want a postcard, they'll be at SHAG by Sunday, or email me at rachelkb at gmail.com with "Shag postcard" in the subject line (US only). See more of Anya's photos photos of me (all shot at SHAG!) in this Flickr set - hopefully this weekend I can get some of the racier ones up.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home