Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Adventures in exhibitionism (aka toplessness)

It's pretty much official, so I better tell you to save the date: the evening of Thursday, January 28th, 2010, I'm getting my boobs cast at Shag. Yes, they do castings (any body part) and we're going to do it live, free, and open to the public, followed by a little soiree (it's me so I'm sure there will be cupcakes involved) and Peep Show: Erotic Tales of Voyeurs and Exhibitionists book signing). Oh, and we'll be donating the proceeds from the sale of my bust to charity (we're still working out which charity). I'm excited about being slathered in Vaseline and ogled.

Sunday I'm going to do a photo shoot, in part because I need new headshots, and in part to promote the event. Next time you're in Williamsburg (2 blocks from the Bedford L train stop, and right near the amazing massage givers at Greenhouse Holistic!), do check out Shag.



Shag Brooklyn
108 Roebling Street @ N. 6th Street
Brooklyn, NY 11211
L Train to Bedford

Tues-Thur & Sun 12-8pm
Fri & Sat 12-10pm
Mon closed but available by appt for custom castings
weloveshag at gmail.com

And check this out...hello skull panties or bondage coasters or art or sex toys (or vagina lamp!):

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home