Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Mile Hi Hotel and must-read queer art/life in America blog


photo by Molly Landreth, used by permission, from Embodiment: A Portrait of Queer Life in America

How gorgeous is this photo? It's from a blog you must, must bookmark ASAP.

Molly Landreth and Amelia Tovey are touring America looking at queer life. I saw this and fell in love with the photo above, and Molly said I could post it. Then I looked at the actual post and saw it's the Mile Hi Hotel! How perfect - combining my love for hotels and the mile high club.

Here's how they describe their art project, Embodiment: A Portrait of Queer Life in America:

WE are 2 girls on the road for 1 month, creating a portrait of what it means to be GLBTTQ(Queer) in America today. To see portraits from the work in progress click HERE!
We're on
Facebook, Myspace, Twitter!


And guess what? You can participate! Send them a postcard or a story - see the right-hand side of their blog for details. In the meantime, Molly, great photo - it makes me want to go there!

And if the name Landreth is familiar to you, I found this blog via of Kumquat Cupcakery on Twitter. I heart Kumquat. These are the mini cupcakes I tried yesterday at the beautiful Fort Greene flea market - peanut butter banana honey was amazing! See Cupcakes Take the Cake coverage of Kumquat Cupcakery.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home