Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Book signing at BEA!

Me and my mosquito bites will be signing free copies of Best Sex Writing 2009 Friday from 12:30-1:30 at Book Expo America, autographing area, Table 11! I am so so excited. I'll be Tweeting and maybe even vlogging for the next 3 days from there. And I'm going to the Tweetup tomorrow night after I get my gold medals for the IPPY Awards!

Other signings tomorrow you don't want to miss (well, I don't want to miss, though surely I will not be able to get to all of these). This list is as much for me to remember as to share. And if it looks all over the map, that's how BEA is, but so much moreso. Check booth numbers with official BEA schedules at the link above or at BEA.



Don’t Judge a Girl by Her Cover, Ally Carter, 9:30-10:30, autographing area

Permission Slips by Sherri Shepherd, 10:30-11:30, autographing area (unticketed, curiously)

Lit by Mary Karr, 11-12, autographing area

FREE: The Future of a Radical Price by Chris Anderson, 11-12, Booth 3358

Getting It Through My Thick Skull by Mary Jo Buttafuoco, 1-2, Booth 2559
(I both think this is an amazing title, and, um, have read both of Amy Fisher's books, so really should read this)

Dear American Airlines by Jonathan Miles, 1:30-2, autographing area (I've been wanting to read this)

Live Nude Elf, Reverend Jen, Friday, 1:30-2:30, Booth 4437

Revelations by Melissa de la Cruz, 1:30-2:30, autographing area

Lost Constellations: The Art of Tara McPherson, 2-3, Booth 2759

The Mere Future by Sarah Schulman, 2-3, Booth 4514

Secret Society by Tom Dolby, 2:30-3, autographing area

Obsession: An Erotic Tale by Gloria Vanderbilt, 2:30-3, autographing area

Watching What We Eat: The Evolution of Television Cooking Shows by Kathleen Collins, 2:30-3:30, autographing area

Going Away Shoes by Jill McCorkle, 2:30-3:30, Booth 3577

The Cake Mix Doctor Returns by Anne Byrn, 3-4, Booth 3577

The Memoirist by M.J. Rose, 3:30-4:30, autographing area

The Gospel of Hip Hop: The First Instrument by KRS-One, 4-5, Booth 4237

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home