Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Home, not panicking

I'm back in New York, not all that together - just realized I'm an idiot and forgot to secure a bookseller for In The Flesh tomorrow. Worse things have happened, but still, I feel stupid. It'll be a fantastic reading anyway, I can't wait. I mean, one of the authors wrote a book called In The Flesh, that is very, very twisted, in the best possible way.

In happy news, I'm closing in on a hotel for the Do Not Disturb book party. SXSW was fun, crazy, maddening and delicious, pretty much all at once. I saw friends I hadn't seen in ages, met new ones on the sidewalk, stuffed my face (and, well, unstuffed it - more on that later) and survived a mini breakdown. Oh, and moderated a panel.

More pics:


We're so happy to be at SXSW!
Me, Feministing's Samhita Mukhopadhyay and Ann Friedman, and Funky Brown Chick Twanna Hines, photographed by the karaoke sensation George Kelly

Last night, I had the pleasure of having a lovely meal of Mexican food (outdoors!) with Violet Blue and Thomas Roche, two San Francisco writer pals I don't see often enough. Violet took this photo of me after I copied her order and got a beautiful and delicious margarita, my first and only drink of SXSW:

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At March 18, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog. Glad that you made it to SXSW...I had a gig that kept me out of town, but it looked like fun this year.

Hey, if you're into cool new things, check out my website. Well..if you really are a lusty lady, you might want to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home