Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, February 05, 2009

My 92nd Street Y Tribeca Erotic Writing Workshop is February 12th!



Reminder: Just in time for Valentine's Day (though I promise not to be sappy), I'm teaching Erotic Love Letter Writing/Erotica 101 (covering both steamy love letters and publishing erotica) next Thursday, February 12th, 7-9 pm at the 92nd Street Y. You can also indulge in their special chocolate-covered cherry cocktail; it's $12 without the cocktail, $17 with.

And I'll be giving out free condoms (courtesy of Rachel Sarah) and selling copies of my books. Register now! (you can also show up and register same day)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home