Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Jury duty and my cute octopus purse

I survived Day One of jury duty. Have to go back tomorrow at 10. Wasn't so bad - I was a little late due to severe exhaustion, but got to both rest while i was there and do some reading, including finishing comedian Kyria Abrahams' excellent memoir I'm Perfect, You're Doomed: Tales From A Jehovah's Witness Upbringing. Her wit is impeccable and it's moving and hilarious and also taught me plenty about Jehovah's Witnesses. I can't wait to interview her about it; there's hilarious things about sex, and also some intense parts about cutting and alcoholism and family that she manages to make even more biting with her humor.



Anyway, I really wanted to share my pretty new octopus purse (please note how tiny it is!) that I got at Cat Seto in San Francisco, which is right near Loving Cup Pudding Shop, which has rice pudding and even more fabulous frozen yogurt. Like thick, creamy, chocolate frozen yogurt with real peanut butter in it that tastes like ice cream.



Update: Cat Seto has a blog! Now wanting this necklace by Lauren K. Roberts:

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home