Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, January 25, 2009

My erotic love letter workshop, 92nd Street Y Tribeca, February 12th

I'm teaching an erotic love letter/Erotica 101 workshop (I'm gonna do a little of both) at the 92nd Street Y Tribeca, 200 Hudson Street, NYC, on February 12th, for the very reasonable price of $12 (or $17 with cocktail). Register here. I think it'll be fun and hopefully I'll have a new call for submissions by then; I love when I get to publish people who've taken my workshops, as happened with one of the stories in Tasting Him (which was both an "erotic love letter" and a story).

My goal as an editor this year is to publish more new authors, both new to erotica and new to me, which I am definitely doing with my book Peep Show, which I'm working on now, about voyeurism and exhibitionism, with a very heavy sex work emphasis. (Anyone who's submitted, you will hear from me by the end of February with at least a preliminary answer.) I hadn't expected people to take the title "Peep Show," which was more a play on words, so literally, but I like the way it's turned out. Editing anthologies is sortof about giving up control, even though ultimately you are in control, because you have the idea and perhaps a vision for it, but how it turns out is often different from what you'd expected, which to me is part of the fun.

I hope you can make it, and please tell your friends.

Here's the official blurb:

Express your sexiest thoughts on paper for the object of your affection. This class, taught by erotic writer and editor Rachel Kramer Bussel, will give both male and female students the basic tools for crafting short erotic fiction and letters. Pen and paper will be provided, along with handouts, a suggested reading list and sample stories.

Help get in the mood with our cocktail-plus-ticket combo.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home