Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Bay Area mini book tour

I'm a bit crazed as I get ready for 5 days in the Bay Area. Just bought gifts for all the kids I'm visiting (baby twins, a 4-year-old boy and a 8-year-old girl). Have been trying to remember what I need to bring...like postcards plugging my Booksmith reading, and my copy of X: The Erotic Treasury to get signed.

Gonna do my best not to be online the entire time there, but I'm sure I'll be checking in. Sunday I think I'm gonna find a hotel, since it was so fun staying in one last weekend. I fly home on a redeye Monday night after the reading, then on Tuesday evening I have to call in about jury duty on Wednesday!

If you're not in the Bay Area, please pass this on to someone who is who might like these events. You can read my introduction to Best Sex Writing 2009 here.

January 29, 7:30pm

Books Inc. for X: The Erotic Treasury with Susie Bright
16th and Market St., San Francisco

Rachel Kramer Bussel
Greta Christina
Donna George Storey
Susie Hara
Susie Bright




January 30, 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm (this is the right time)

Best Sex Writing 2009 reading
Rachel Kramer Bussel reads from new anthology Best Sex Writing 2009 with local contributors, including Mary Roach (author of Bonk), Violet Blue (San Francisco Chronicle sex columnist), Mistress Morgana Maye (Sex for America contributor), and Tracy Clark-Flory (Salon.com).
Good Vibrations, 2504 San Pablo Avenue (at Dwight Way), Berkeley, CA
FREE

February 2, 7:30 pm

Best Sex Writing 2009 reading
Rachel Kramer Bussel reads from her new anthology Best Sex Writing 2009 with local contributors, including Violet Blue (San Francisco Chronicle) and Tracy Clark-Flory (Salon.com).
Booksmith, 1644 Haight Street, San Francisco
FREE

I'm also gonna shoot a fun video in Booksmith where I check out what they have to offer erotica-wise. Looking forward to that, and to shopping at all 3 stores! I haven't bought a sex toy in a really long time, and books...well, I can always use more books.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home