Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Sara Benincasa as Sarah Palin

The awesome Sara Benincasa (co-host of Cosmo Radio's Get in Bed show, which I was on last night) as Sarah Palin, the first of many vlogs, which were recently featured in Newsweek. Also check out her blog and her comedy show Family Hour with Auntie Sara. I did it and have been in the audience; it's a one-of-a-kind comedy show because it's not just comedy, it's for all kinds of family stories.



EVERY SATURDAY @ 9:00 PM
Ochi's Lounge - Downstairs at Comix
353 W. 14th Street
www.comixny.com | 212.524.2500

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At September 17, 2008, Blogger Sara Benincasa said...

THANK YOU RKB! You were a GREAT guest! SMOOCH! And I like the Swedish Fish you gave me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home