Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Reading in bed

Because I need another project (not!), I'll just say that sometime in 2008, I'm going to start podcasting, mostly recording some of my erotic stories, some commentary. Who knows? I just ordered a recorder, and I tend to have insomnia, which I'm hoping to parlay into something useful. First, I must finish my novel. I will post more about that arduous/exciting/crazy process when I'm done. It's intense, and will be awesome when it's done. Right now, I'm kindof a space case, forgetting essential times/dates/places/information, brain on total overload. Not just because of the novel, but I'm working on getting my life organized overall so 2008 can be an even better year than 2007 and I am not quite so crazily stressed. So there's my little update. I also cannot recommend enough to any writer to immediately read The War of Art: Winning the Inner Creative Battle by Steven Pressfield. My friend Wendy Spero recommended it to me and it's been truly invaluable in numerous ways.

Bedhead

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home