Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, November 26, 2007

Am I A Sex Addict? Are You? My latest HuffPo piece

My latest Huffington Post piece (yes, it's been a while) asks, "Am I A Sex Addict? Are You?" and looks at the crazy sex addiction test that's online and various bits of news about sex addiction. Be sure to check out the already lively comments.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At December 02, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I think I am a sex-addict. I have to masturbate everytime I have an erection; this is a kinda of inconvenient when I date a girl.

Girls wonder why I go to bathroom so often when I go dancing with them.

Any advice?

 
At March 28, 2008, Blogger Moby Dick said...

Hope it was good for you. The book tour that is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home