Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

my Veronica Vera high heels class article in Time Out New York

It's funny because while I didn't write anything for Time Out New York's upcoming sex issue, not only do I know a bunch of people who did, I feel like I did cause I fielded umpteen emails about that issue. I'm kinda glad this piece ran this week cause it's actually not so much about the sex, as the shoes. And for that, I'm grateful. I'm loving the chance to explore other topics (like cupcakes, which are just ubiquitous) and think of myself less as an "erotic writer" and more just as a "writer."

"Pump it up"
The doyenne of cross-dressing shows NYC women how to put their best foot forward

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home