Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

BIFOLD: CONFLCT tonight!

The instructions for tonight's BIFOLD: CONFLCT event being put on by LVHRD are: "Bring an open mind." That and a pretty new Betsey Johnson dress, I've got.

I don't know what "Without conflict there can be no growth" means, but I'm gonna find out. If you're as mystified and curious as I am, come on out tonight. Aside from their dating event, which made me realize that singles/dating events are really not for me, I haven't been to any of LVHRD's very cool events (though, as I said, I would amateur strip for them). I'm copying their description of tonight's event:

Join LVHRD tonight for BIFOLD: CNFLCT as we step in front of the fists and behind the camera with host Anthony Lappé, Executive Editor of the Guerrilla News Network, to explore the disparate ways conflict influences the artistic narrative and impacts our growth as human beings.


Our presenters for the evening, Sambo martial arts expert Stephen Koepfer and VBS.tv correspondent Ryan Duffy, each offer a unique perspective on the way conflict has shaped the course of their professional careers as well as the potential conflict has to lead to world change through constructive debate.


Entries in the Veer Poster Competition will be on display at the venue tonight; voting for the winning entry will commence on the blog at LVHRD.ORG later this week.


Tickets for BIFOLD: CNFLCT are available at LVHRD.COM. We’ll see you tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home