Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

LVHRD MGZN and STRPHRD III plea

I heart LVHRD and am psyched to check out their magazine (party tonight!). Image below via Paul Pope, who drew the cover:



Via Jon Cronin, info on the mag, which you can download as a free PDF here:

Personalities in MGZN 03 include Paul Pope, Amelie Chabannes, Murray Hill and Heeb Magazine editor Adam Baruchowitz.

I would also like to put out a public plea for a STRPHRD III (their "striptease for charity" event). It's been requested by me and Allison, and while I can't speak for her, I would definitely strip. I would probably want to strip more than is allowed at these events. And I bet Allison can be coaxed to do a repeat performance:



I mean, a hot girl wearing a Legalize Frostitution t-shirt? I say: more of that!

Pretty please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home