Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, June 21, 2007

My Huffington Post interview with Party Girl author Anna David

I have a short (for me!) interview with Party Girl author Anna David up now at Huffington Post; there's also an excerpt from her book up.

Here's a teaser:

What do you think of the idea that artists, especially writers, need to have some sort of addiction, in order to create? How has your creative process and writing output changed since becoming sober?

Well, the first time I did cocaine alone, I wrote a spec script for Third Rock From The Sun, a show I'd never actually seen, that was actually good, in a night. I thought, Okay, I've found the not-so-hidden secret: this is how I'll manage to be as prolific as I've always fantasized I could be.

Read the whole thing

I've got lots more planned for HuffPo too, so stay tuned.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home