Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Three words: Hello Kitty Ramen

Six more words: Hello Kitty Hell. New Favorite Blog.



Okay, I need more words (this is not Twitter, after all): I am a huge Hello Kitty fan, though not as huge as this guy's wife. !!! LOVE IT.

Update: p.s. It's not every day (or probably ever up to this point) that I write a subject line consisting of "White girls represent" and yet I was compelled to in response to Jessica Cutler's assertion that the Hello Kitty Hell wife is probably Asian. I'm not so sure about that; I know plenty of white girls who'd kill for Hello Kitty (hi, Lisa Loeb). Okay, maybe not kill, but close enough.

Well, whatever her ethnicity, I admire her obsession. I have a toaster, two pillows, and a Hello Kitty/Marilyn Monroe bobbly head desk toy. I think the trick is to find a guy who at least tolerates HK, though I think the blog is totally adorable. Then again, I'm dating someone who bought a Hello Kitty Easter egg kit. He is not Asian, if that makes any difference. Come to my book party and we can all debate - and if someone dressed as a kinky Hello Kitty you would get all the prizes I can possibly come up with and as many free drinks as you want.

p.p.s. A Hello Kitty crock pot! (Yes, I'm sure this could go on forever, and I don't mind.)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At April 11, 2007, Blogger Michele said...

I bought the Hello Kitty Easter egg kit as well! My eggs are adorable.

 
At April 11, 2007, Blogger Judy said...

I bought a couple different friends Hello Kitty vibrators. Unfortunately, I don't think they make them anymore. Drat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home