Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Pill Patrol

Babeland blogged about Planned Parenthood's new Pill Patrol campaign. See below and sign up:

Every day in America, women are forced to play the lottery when they walk into their neighborhood pharmacies and ask for Plan B emergency contraception (EC). Planned Parenthood is launching a nationwide campaign to protect women’s health by ensuring that EC is available in every neighborhood in America. We need your help! Sign up to survey a store in your neighborhood now.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At April 25, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Rachel!

I almost wish I didn't live in NY so I would have more pharmacies to harass. Maybe I'll start making long distance phone calls.

dallas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home