Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

How to Pitch Heeb

I wrote today's How to Pitch Heeb at Mediabistro

Appropriately enough as tonight's Heeb Storytelling: The Seder, which I'm told is sold out.

Debating whether to talk about the "freedom" of not having my Voice column anymore or being free of my hooker-fucking ex. Was going with the former except, well, I'm not feeling so free of it and very much miss it and since I met him at a Heeb party, the latter story might be cathartic and amusing to tell. Suggestions welcome.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At April 03, 2007, Blogger Sue said...

Whichever you pick, Rachel, I've got a feeling it's gonna be riveting. Maybe you can combine the two and talk about what you're doing with all the "free" time you have now that the ex and the column aren't draining your hours.
Chug Sameach (Good Holiday),
Sue
www.suekatz.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home