Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Off to Eugene and Portland

Even though I will be bringing my laptop and not shutting down my computer, I probably won't be answering non-essential email until I get back on Wednesday. Off to Eugene and Portland for a fun hotel stay, catching up on reading and writing and editing, visits with family, playing with alpacas, eating cupcakes and donuts, reading smut, hanging with the literati, and exploring. My reading was listed in the Powell's newsletter, and I think I may pick up The Zinester's Guide to Portland. Probably little known fact: way back in law school, I put out three issues of a zine called I'm Not Waiting (after the Sleater-Kinney song).

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At March 22, 2007, Blogger alex said...

I recommend the "fat elvis" if you make it to Saint Cupcake. enjoy.

 
At March 23, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you make it to Rennie's Landing have a pint for me. It should be rocking if the Ducks win tonight.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home