Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, March 02, 2007

MySpace hotness

She's on Top is in Powell's Books Top Friends!

Love it. I'm getting so psyched for that trip, corresponding with various writer pals in Oregon and realizing that there really is an East Coast/West Coast community of writers. I'm trying to stay calm and focus on other projects but part of me is just all excited to be getting mailingst ready for He's and She's.

And for the party on April 12th here in NY, I'm serving red velvet cupcakes, licorice whips, and red hots. And I want someone to whip me with licorice!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home