Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, February 23, 2007

Postcard help?

Because this book cover is too hot not to plaster all over town and in my travels, I want to get postcards made that have this image on one side and a bit of info (ISBN number, brief description) of She's on Top and He's on Top on the other that I can send out to promote the book party and pass out to people. Any suggestions on the best/easiest places to get such postcards made, keeping in mind that I'm so technically and design ignorant I get flummoxed easily with this stuff? I probably want to get about 1,000 postcards made, regular postcard size. Hell, I'll even pay someone (sorry, only $50) if you can hook me up with a good/cheap company and do the layout for me - email me at rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com - thank you!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home