Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, February 23, 2007

Portland!

I'm so freaking excited that I'm going to be reading at the coolest independent bookstore ever, Powell's (and check out their awesome book blog while you're there). I remember going there on a trip during college; my friends and I spread out and spent an hour wandering the stacks, each returning with huge piles of books. I found one of Joan Hess's mysteries written under the name Joan Hadley. They also do free shipping on orders over $50 and have lots of used books.

But Portlanders, you should come out on March 26th at 7:30 to the Hawthorne store for my He's on Top/She's on Top reading with two of my favorite erotica writers, local author Shanna Germain and the always wonderful Stan Kent, who's flying up from LA. I'll be bringing cupcakes from either Cupcake Mama or Saint Cupcake--or both!

Also, I know about Portland Metroblogging, Portland Mercury, Portland Tribune, and Willamette Week, but if there are other Portland blogs/media outlets I should know about to promote the reading, please let me know at rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com

I'm also on the lookout for:

Cool stuff going on in Portland from Sunday, March 25th to Tuesday, March 27th

Travel info between Portland and Eugene

So readers not in Oregon, please let your Portland pals know about the reading. Books are shipping from the printer March 8th, not a moment too soon. I really can't wait to see these shiny covers in 3D!

Also: NYC book party for He's on Top and She's on Top will be Thursday, April 12th from 7 pm - 9 pm at Happy Ending!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home