Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Gay men, blowjob queens and cocksucking generally

If I have any gay or bi male readers who want to weight in on blowjobs (giving and/or getting) for my Voice column, please email me at rachelkb at gmail.com - ladies or straight men who have something really interesting to say (not just, I like it or I don't), you can email me too with your thoughts. I'm sure blowjobs are a topic many people have something to say about, actually, but I need to hear from you by this Tuesday, March 27th (that date may change - if it does I'll post here). And if people have suggestions about topics I should cover for my Lusty Lady column, let me know. I have a whole bunch of them planned but am always looking for interesting sex events, acts, groups, phenomena and such to write about.

Even though it's frowned upon, I am going to in part respond to another publication, The Atlantic (republished at Powell's), so I can get my 2 cents in about Caitlin Flanagan's "Blowjob Nation" hysteria (you know, versus the handjob, the "far more debasing, uncomfortable and messy blowjob"). But I'm not gonna be talking about teens and oral sex cause that's a whole other topic, though I do think adult freakouts over teen sexuality are largely indicative of their very adult hangups and ideas about sex.

Also, here are some tips on giving a blowjob and Tristan Taormino's classic Voice column entitled simply "Cocksucker."

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home