Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, July 14, 2017

My new book On Fire has arrived - hear me tonight on podcast Sex Out Loud

My copies of my new Cleis Press anthology On Fire: Erotic Romance Stories arrived yesterday! I love that moment of opening up a box and seeing a book that I made, with the help of so many authors, my publisher and their distributor. This one was a long time in the making, due to my own delaying, so I'm thrilled these stories are about to be out in the world. On Fire will be out on Tuesday, July 18 for Kindle, Nook, iBooks, Google Play and Kobo.

onfirebox

onfirebookstack


The print edition will hit bookstores August 8th and Rose Caraway is narrating the Audible audiobook, which will also be out soon. I'll post when that's for sale. Tonight, July 14th at 8 pm EST I'll be joined by three of the contributors, Donna George Storey, Angela R. Sargenti and Lawrence Westerman, on the podcast Sex Out Loud hosted by Tristan Taormino. Can't wait to hear these authors read from their stories! If you miss the live broadcast, you can listen via the link below to the recording. I'm especially looking forward to it because while I've done readings with Donna before, I haven't heard the others read their work.

sex-out-loud-podcast-tristan-taormino

The book was just reviewed by RT Book Reviews, which said, in part, "A wide variety of writers add their flavor to this eclectic assortment of erotic delights. Each manages to be unique when telling their particular story. Kudos to Bussel for doing an excellent job in organizing this collection."

And I'll conclude with a favor: to a large degree, my books succeed due to reviews from readers like you. If you have read or plan to read On Fire, I'd love if you left an honest review on Goodreads (any time) or Amazon (starting July 18th). The better this book does, the better my chances are for getting more book deals to edit more anthologies and publish more wonderful authors!

On fire review calls

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home