Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, June 05, 2015

Getting naked for my column, or "The Clit Isn't The Only Underrated Sexual Body Part"

Sometimes I get to pick the titles for my columns, sometimes they get changed whether due to space or whatever my editors feel would work best. So this week's Philadelphia City Paper (I'm back after last week's hiatus) is called "The unsung heroes of arousal," though my working title was "The Clit Isn’t The Only Underrated Sexual Body Part." I sent this photo but they used one of Cliteracy. If you're in Philadelphia, you can read the print version too. It's about both those things. Please check it out and if you have ideas for future columns, email me at rachelcitypaper at gmail.com - I am always open to pitches! See the column's archives to get a look at what I've covered so far. Next week's is on Caitlyn Jenner. Once I move to the Atlantic City area next week, I won't be traveling to New York unless it's for a writing workshop I'm teaching because it's too far (at least 7 hours round trip) but I will hopefully be going to Philly more often so I can cover local sex-related events.

backphoto

Also a fun fact, even though it plugs an old column I no longer associate with: I'm on the Hitachi Magic Wand Wikipedia page. If you use Wikipedia, feel free to replace the photo currently there with this one, from my recent National Masturbation Month column!

citypaperselfpleasure

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home