Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, August 07, 2014

My first erotica story "Monica and Me" is now available for your listening pleasure

The wonderful Rose Caraway, who narrated my books Gotta Have It and The Big Book of Orgasms and turned them into amazing successes that have surpassed my wildest dreams (and will narrate the 69-story The Big Book of Submission), and who I'm reading with September 15 at Booksmith in San Francisco, has now recorded my very first erotica story, "Monica and Me." I wrote it in 1999 when Monica Lewinsky was a household name, for a book called Starf*cker edited by Shar Rednour, while in the process of leaving law school; I recall trying to get into the NYU Law library but no longer being able to once I wasn't enrolled, and that it was on the kind of disk you never see these days. In other words, half a lifetime ago. Many lifetimes ago, it feels like. I had absolutely no clue then that that story would bring into my life one of the most important relationships I've ever had, or would set me on a path that I could even contemplate having freelance writer problems. I almost wrote, "I look back now and think..." but I'm not really sure what I'd do differently.

Monica_and_Me_300x300

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home