Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Me and Twanna

This photo is of me and one of my best friends, Twanna A. Hines. We both write for the online edition of SexIs Magazine (we're holding up the print edition, which is free if you click that link and request a copy. Thanks to Victoria for being so fabulous to work with and taking this photo, at the very last In The Flesh. Twanna's latest piece for SexIs is "How to Make Love to a Black Woman" and mine is "An Ode to Pussy Waxing". And I'm quoting her in my column next week about sex and social media! It was inspired by a Very Bad Date in LA, so it's fitting that it's going up right before I head back to LA.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home