Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

It's my birthday! Visit me and enter to win a copy of Passion at The Smutketeers

Today is my 35th birthday, and as part of the Passion: Erotic Romance for Women virtual book tour, I'm over at The Smutketeers sharing my favorite passions and finding out about yours. Click to read an excerpt from "Getting It Right," a kinky story by Teresa Noelle Roberts in Passion. And do join me, Monica Day, Emerald and Donna George Storey tomorrow, November 11th, at WORDs of Passion at Word, 126 Franklin Avenue, Greenpoint, Brooklyn, where we're sharing the stage with historical romance author Sarah MacLean and chowing down on free Kumquat Cupcakery cupcakes and giving out free Passion buttons!



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At November 10, 2010, Blogger David Cooper said...

Happy Birthday, Rachel! Did you see my review of Passion?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home