Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Book nerding out

I'm totally wowed by YA author group blog The Contemps and signed up for their challenge to read 18 or their 21 books by August. Great stuff there for YA fans or those looking for new ways to promote books.

Romance Divas is my new romance writing chatting online BFF. Full of great writers who are super supportive and fun (and, in some cases, offering kinky advice, like the bratty subs forum in the steamy section).

My naked bubble bath book trailer for Fast Girls: Erotica for Women (click to watch) was book trailer of the day at the most excellent publishing industry newsletter Shelf Awareness - thanks!

I'm finishing up my first novel Everything But for Harlequin Spice - it's harder than law school (which, yes, I dropped out of) and, frankly, I don't think I'm cut out to be a novelist, but I will be - details when I have them, first I need to get it approved.

I want to read graphic memoir Forget Sorrow by Belle Yang:



I'm also looking forward to reading Driven to Ink, the third tattoo mystery from Karen E. Olson:



And I'm not a Republican, but I did pre-order Dirty Sexy Politics by Meghan McCain, to be published next week.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home