Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Cover of And The Heart Says Whatever by Emily Gould

Updated

I'm told by the author herself that the book is not actually related to her New York Times Magazine cover story or Gawker/blogging so I changed this post to reflect that, but is in fact a memoir of her teens and twenties. I'm looking forward to reading it either way and will surely be posting and hopefully interviewing her about it for some publication or other, so stay tuned.

Emily Gould's And The Heart Says Whatever, is on my list of 2010 Books I Want To Read (which is incomplete, but I'm making my way through it). The cover just got posted on Amazon, with a blurb by Curtis Sittenfeld. (I tried to book her for In The Flesh but no luck, alas.)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home